In the world we live in, less is more and smaller is better. At Access Self Storage we’re keeping with the times with our new Box Storage For Me
service. We get it. Traditional storage is great for storing big, bulky items, but sometimes you just don’t need that much space.
If you’ve considered self storage but decided against it because you couldn’t justify renting an entire unit for a couple of items, storage by the box might be exactly what you need.
If you live within the M25, you can store all the stuff you don’t need right now from as little as £3 per box.
Here’s how it works:
- You book: Contact Box Storage for Me and provide us with your postcode. Once we’ve made sure that you fall within the service area we’ll send you as many free boxes as you’d like. Yes, that’s right. We will deliver the boxes you need and you won’t have to pay for them.
- You pack: While we will handle the bulk of the process for you, deciding which items to put into your Box Storage for Me boxes is up to you! Take as much time to decide as you need. While you’re at it, take a look at the online portal, where you can label your boxes to make sure you remember what you put in which one!
- We collect: Once you’ve filled the boxes, let us know. We will then arrange a suitable time for collection. All the hard work is done by us! We will collect the items at a time that is convenient for you (between 8am and 9pm).
- We store: When we receive your boxes, we’ll store them safely in our state-of-the-art facility that is monitored 24/7. There is no chance of your goods going missing on our watch! But should something happen, you don’t have to worry – insurance is included in our offering.
- We deliver: When you need your boxes back, simply log into your online account and let us know. We’ll then arrange a date and time to deliver your possessions straight to your door.
Storage by the box has never been simpler or more convenient! And you can manage everything online. Welcome to the future of self storage.