At Access Self Storage, we're proud to employ some of the most dedicated, knowledgeable and helpful people in the self storage industry.
Our staff members enjoy excellent benefits:
- A great career with job security in a fast growing business
- Career progression and professional training
- Personal development
- Training & Mentoring program
- Bi-Annual Bonus Scheme
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
Take a look at some of our latest job openings below, download our application form or contact our HR department on firstname.lastname@example.org
The following positions are due to close for application on 28/06/2019
Catford - Salary: Competitive
- Ensure a Marketing Plan is in place to achieve the store financial targets, at all times ensuring it is carried out effectively;
- Effectively manage and accurately record all enquiries using CMS;
- Monitor and improve conversion rates and mystery shop scores of all staff through observation and coaching;
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions using competitor surveys and customer feedback;
- All standard and ad-hoc reporting is accurate and timely and follows all current company procedures;
- Carry out quarterly Personal Development Plans (PDP’s) and annual appraisals with all members of the team;
- Coach and support all members of the store team to enable them to achieve their highest level of potential;
- Ensure rota’s are fair to all, approved by the Regional Manager and appropriate to the store;
- Maintain company standards of housekeeping, ensuring all areas portray a professional image;
- Account accurately and fully for all monies received into and paid from the Store;
- Complete all managerial and monitoring duties associated with company compliance;
- Ensuring a safe and healthy environment for customers and staff through accurate completion of company checklists;
- Maintain Health and Safety training records and identify in advance, licences and certificates which are due to expire and book the appropriate training course;
- To comply with Health and Safety legislation and identify and report where action needs to be taken;
- To provide help and support to other stores when required;
- Any ad-hoc duties are completed.
Catford - Salary: £22,118 pa
Forest Hill - Salary: £22,118 pa
- Take responsibility for the running of the store on occasions when the store manager is absent, including providing financial figures and reporting information to the Regional Manager or others when requested;
- Deal effectively with sale enquiries from customers over the telephone and face to face, advising and selling the range of available services to potential and existing customers;
- Maximise every sales enquiry to ensure the store hits its target (to be aware of the stores yearly budget and how the store is performing on a monthly basis);
- Complete all administrative tasks to ensure compliance with company procedures;
- Maintain a clean and tidy store;
- Raise awareness with the Regional Manager of any operational issues that require attention in Store Manager’s absence;
- Taking responsibility for the set up and control of store marketing tasks;
- Ensuring that the store ‘bad debt’ is kept to a minimum. Implementing procedures and controls to recover any bad debt in accordance with the company compliance procedures Identify and communicate any development requirements of the CSA to the Store Manager.
Customer Sales Advisor
Bracknell Customer Sales Advisor £18,302 pa
Catford & Tower Bridge Split role Customer Sales Advisor £18,302 pa
Ealing Customer Sales Advisor £18,302 pa
Greenwich Customer Sales Advisor £18,302 pa
Heathrow Customer Sales Advisor £18,302 pa
Reading Customer Sales Advisor £18,302 pa
Southampton Customer Sales Advisor £18,302 pa
Sunbury Customer Sales Advisor £18,302 pa
Twickenham Customer Sales Advisor £18,302 pa
Twickenham - Call Centre Customer Call Assistant £18,302 pa
Job Purpose: To assist in the operation, development and housekeeping of the store in an efficient and effective manner.
- Provide responsive, customer focussed assistance to customers either face to face or via the phone
- Contribute to the achievement of financial targets for the store
- Administration functions within the company’s operating and financial proceedures
- Carry out store housekeeping and cleaning, ensuring that it presents a professional image at all times
- Comply with all Health and Safety Legislation
- Ensure the total, safe running of the store
Customer Service Apprenticeships
Have you ever considered a career in sales? This is an opportunity to start your career gaining skills in a busy sales environment, apply now!
The principle objectives of the Apprentice in Customer Service is to ensure customers constantly receive a high level of service whilst at the same time ensuring the highest level of sales for the company. This is a 12 month apprenticeship!
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deal effectively with sales inquiries from customers over the telephone and face to face, advising and selling the range of available services to potential and existing customers.
- Maximise every sales inquiry to ensure the store hits its target.
- Complete all administrative tasks to ensure compliance with company procedures
- Maintain a clean and tidy store.
- In instances of lone working or in the Store Manager and Supervisors absence take key holder responsibility.
- Ensure that the store ‘bad debt’ is kept to a minimum. Implementing procedures and controls to recover any bad debt.
- Ad hoc duties.
You will be accountable to the Store Manager.
As part of the apprenticeship, the candidate will be working towards a workplace training plan within their organisation as well as working towards the apprenticeship framework components with a national training provider.
To apply for this post, you will need:
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- To be willing to learn and to work hard as part of a team.
- Good customer service skills and must be able to demonstrate effective listening skills.
- Confident, self-motivated, ambitious and flexible.
- To have the commitment to performing tasks to the highest standards.
- Comfortable working in a small team environment and adapt to lone working.
- Flair for sales.
- IT Literate.
The salary is £4.25/hr (£170 per week).
The working week is 40 hours: working Monday – Sunday between 7:30am and 18:30hrs (shift patterns will be agreed with the Manager).
Location: Multiple Locations