At Access Self Storage, we're proud to employ some of the most dedicated, knowledgeable and helpful people in the self storage industry.
Our staff members enjoy excellent benefits:
- An excellent career in a fast growing business
- Training & Mentoring program for great career progression
- Bi-Annual store bonus Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Access to exclusive perks via Perkbox membership
- Long Service recognition
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
Take a look at some of our latest job openings below, download our application form or contact our HR department on firstname.lastname@example.org
The following positions are due to close for application on 18/10/2019
Customer Sales Advisors:
- Acton/Cricklewood split role Customer Sales Advisor - £19,250
- Greenwich Customer Sales Advisor - £19,250
- Isleworth Customer Sales Advisor - £19,250
- Neasden Customer Sales Advisor - £19,250
- Southampton Customer Sales Advisor - £19,250
- Twickenham Customer Sales Advisor - £19,250
Job Purpose: To assist in the operation, development and housekeeping of the store in an efficient and effective manner.
- Provide responsive, customer-focused assistance to customers either face to face or via the phone
- Contribute to the achievement of financial targets for the store
- Administration functions within the company’s operating and financial procedures
- Carry out store housekeeping and cleaning, ensuring that it presents a professional image at all times
- Comply with all Health and Safety Legislation
- Ensure the total, safe running of the store
Call Centre (Part time) - Twickenham
Job Purpose: To provide responsive, customer focussed assistance to clients and to drive the sales for the Company by turning the sales opportunities into business.
- To monitor and answer the calls and enquiries diverted from stores.
- To ensure all customers constantly receive a high level of customer service.
To effectively and efficiently deal with the customers general enquiries via email, online or phone.
- To be responsible for identifying and driving any sales opportunities that will convert into positive reservations for the company, by following the company set sales processes, in order to achieve any call centre targets or objectives.
- Effectively enter enquiries on Customer Management System (CMS)
- To carry out a number of administrative tasks within the company’s operating and financial procedures.
- Comply with all Health and Safety Legislation.
- To perform other sales and call centre administrative related tasks as required.
Pay: £8.80 per hour