At Access Self Storage, we're proud to employ some of the most dedicated, knowledgeable and helpful people in the self storage industry.
As one of the UK's leading self storage companies, we always aim to give our customers the very best service possible – and our store and head office teams are the most important factor in this.
Our staff members enjoy excellent benefits:
- A great career with job security in a fast growing business
- Career progression and professional training
- Personal development
- Mentoring and qualifications that include NVQ levels 2 & 3
- Bi-Annual Bonus Scheme
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
Take a look at some of our latest job openings below, download our application form or contact our HR department on email@example.com
The following positions are due to close for application on 22/09/2016
Customer Sales Advisor
Derby Customer Sales Advisor £17,314
Acre Lane Customer Sales Advisor £17,856
Acton Customer Sales Advisor £17,856
Chelsea Customer Sales Advisor £17,856
Heathrow Customer Sales Advisor £17,856
Alperton Customer Sales Advisor £17,856
West Norwood Customer Sales Advisor £17,856
Job Purpose : To assist in the operation, development and housekeeping of the store in an efficient and effective manner.
- Provide responsive, customer focussed assistance to customers either face to face or via the phone
- Contribute to the achievement of financial targets for the store
- Administration functions within the company’s operating and financial proceedures
- Carry out store housekeeping and cleaning, ensuring that it presents a professional image at all times
- Comply with all Health and Safety Legislation
- Ensure the total, safe running of the store
Customer Service Apprenticeships
Have you ever considered a career in sales? This is an opportunity to start your career gaining skills in a busy sales environment, apply now!
The principle objectives of the Apprentice in Customer Service is to ensure customers constantly receive a high level of service whilst at the same time ensuring the highest level of sales for the company. This is a 12 month apprenticeship!
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deal effectively with sales inquiries from customers over the telephone and face to face, advising and selling the range of available services to potential and existing customers.
- Maximise every sales inquiry to ensure the store hits its target.
- Complete all administrative tasks to ensure compliance with company procedures
- Maintain a clean and tidy store.
- In instances of lone working or in the Store Manager and Supervisors absence take key holder responsibility.
- Ensure that the store ‘bad debt’ is kept to a minimum. Implementing procedures and controls to recover any bad debt.
- Ad hoc duties.
You will be accountable to the Store Manager.
As part of the apprenticeship, the candidate will be working towards a workplace training plan within their organisation as well as working towards the apprenticeship framework components with a national training provider.
To apply for this post, you will need:
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills
- To be willing to learn and to work hard as part of a team.
- Good customer service skills and must be able to demonstrate effective listening skills.
- Confident, self-motivated, ambitious and flexible.
- To have the commitment to performing tasks to the highest standards.
- Comfortable working in a small team environment and adapt to lone working.
- Flair for sales.
- IT Literate.
The salary is £4.25/hr (£170 per week).
The working week is 40 hours: working Monday – Sunday between 7:30am and 18:30hrs (shift patterns will be agreed with the Manager).
Location: Multiple Locations