There are seven important costs that need to be factored in to understand the true cost of renting an office. Some of these may be inclusive in the rental price, however you’ll need to check.
Our store opening hours are typically Monday – Friday 08.30 - 18.00, Saturday 08.30 - 17.00 and Sunday 10.00 - 16.00. Store staff are available during this time.
Extended hours’ access to your office can be offered Monday – Sunday 07.00 to 21.00
Entry is granted using your PIN code at the perimeter fence and office entrance.
A one-off legal fee of £270 is charged to draft the tenancy agreement for your Access Office.
Yes, we require 2 months to move out of an Access Office.
1) Documentation verification – When you visit the store we will check your details and completed paperwork.
2) Health, Safety & Security Demonstration – We’ll demonstrate gate and door entry and explain fire evacuation procedures
1) Photo ID - Driving licence, passport, national or UK citizen card showing your name and picture.
2) Bank Account Details - A copy of the bank account for the business (not more than 3 months old).
3) First Payment – Your first payment must be made by credit or debit card – it cannot be cash or a personal cheque. We will set up your Direct Debit for all future payments.
4) Contents Insurance – we require a copy of your current insurance documentation
You can additional pay for self-storage, archive management, mailboxes, parking and meeting room rental.
Access Offices can provide short term contracts from 3 months, so you are not tied into a long lease.
Yes, the Access office is rented unfurnished so you can stamp your own style on it. When you leave you will need to hand back the office in the same condition and design as originally rented.
You can book your meeting room in person at our office reception or by e-mail. They can advise on availability and whether catering can be provided.
See all of our affordable office space locations across the UK.