If your business operates nationwide, make operations much smoother by storing stock and documentation at different regional locations. At Access Self Storage, we work with many business customers who use our nationwide storage service.
Whether you have sales teams that need access to products for pitches or demonstrations or technical staff that require easy access to equipment, or distribution teams in localised areas, nationwide storage is a truly cost-effective option.
To keep it simple, your dedicated Account Manager will create a bespoke storage package for you. Choose from storing at any of our 50+ nationwide self storage centres and benefit from centralised billing and management.
• Store your goods throughout our network of more than 50 storage centres
• Benefit from direct access to your dedicated Account Manager, who will create a bespoke service package to suit your needs
• Authorise named colleagues to access various storage units
• Add or remove units and change their size or location via email
• Enjoy preferential rates for our multi-site storage facilities
• Manage costs easily with simple, consolidated monthly billing
Complete our call back form below to discuss your nationwide storage options and to get a quote,
Alternatively, call us now on 0800 122 522 or contact your local store to talk about multi-site business storage.
We offer business storage customers a variety of multi-site storage unit sizes and rental terms. We’ll tailor a package to include the right combination of unit sizes for your needs.
Our storage units come in a wide range of sizes to suit your needs – from the size of a locker to the size of a football pitch. They’re generally a minimum of 8ft in height, with metal walls, a clean empty floor space and either a conventional or roll-up metal door, which you secure with your own padlock.
Your account manager will help you decide on the right size unit for your business storage needs, and you can rent different size units in different locations.
Making sure that all of your needs are met in an efficient way is at the heart of our service, and all of our multi-site business storage customers benefit from a dedicated Account Manager.
The security of your stored business goods is paramount to us. Each of our stores is equipped with a full range of security measures to ensure your goods are safe at all times, wherever they are.
All Access Self Storage facilities are equipped with:
• 24 hour CCTV both inside the store and within the grounds
• Smoke and fire detectors
• Links to the emergency services through BT Redcare
• Manned receptions 7 days a week during office hours
• Telephone contact points manned 24/7
• Our padlocks have over 1,000 unique key variations, and our combination locks over 4,000 code variations
• Most of our centres are further protected by a perimeter fence and security-coded gate, with individually alarmed storage units requiring a unique 8 digit PIN code to access
Find out more about our security measures in our FAQs.
If you’re storing business items in different locations, we understand that you need flexibility and support. Along with your Account Manager, our store teams are always able to offer practical help.
Whether your business uses multi-site storage for fast-paced distribution or for long term product storage, we offer flexibility and support at every location.
Some of the benefits of our multi-site storage service include:
• Rental from just 7 days
• The option to add or remove storage units or change your unit sizes at any time
• Sites suitable for container trucks
• Deliveries accepted and held by our store team for up to 24 hours entirely free of charge
• Any collections you arrange can be overseen by our store teams
• Forklifting and shelving options
• Free customer parking
You can also arrange for multiple people to access each storage unit – you simply need to inform us when you give permission to someone else.