Our store opening hours are typically Monday – Friday 08.30 - 18.00, Saturday 08.30 - 17.00 and Sunday 10.00 - 16.00. Store staff are available during this time.
Extended hours’ access to your office can be offered Monday – Sunday 07.00 to 21.00
Entry is granted using your PIN code at the perimeter fence and office entrance.
A one-off legal fee of £270 is charged to draft the tenancy agreement.
Yes, we require 2 months to move out of an Access Office.
1) Documentation verification – When you visit the store we will check your details and completed paperwork.
2) Health, Safety & Security Demonstration – We’ll demonstrate gate and door entry and explain fire evacuation procedures.
1) Photo ID - Driving licence, passport, national or UK citizen card showing your name and picture.
2) Bank Account Details - A copy of the bank account for the business (not more than 3 months old).
3) First Payment – Your first payment must be made by credit or debit card – it cannot be cash or a personal cheque. We will set up your Direct Debit for all future payments.
4) Contents Insurance – we require a copy of your current insurance documentation.
You can additional pay for mail forwarding, self-storage, archive management, mailboxes, parking and meeting room rental.
We can provide short term contracts from 3 months, so you are not tied into a long lease.
Yes, the office is rented unfurnished so you can stamp your own style on it. When you leave you will need to hand back the office in the same condition and design as originally rented.
We have a variety of meeting room sizes across our Access Offices and most can cater for 1 – 15 people.
All our meeting rooms can be booked by the hour, half day or full day.
You can book your meeting room in person at our office reception or by e-mail.
You can configure the meeting room to suit your business requirements. At the end of your booking the room and equipment should be returned to the original layout.
Complimentary tea, coffee and water is offered with all meeting room bookings. You are free to arrange your own catering services.
If there are no other bookings after your meeting you can continue to use the meeting room – we’ll update the checkout time and cost.
Guests can wait in the office reception area for up to 30 minutes before your meeting room booking starts. If there are no meetings prior to your booking your guests can wait in the meeting room. Please arrange this with our office reception team.