Whether you need vehicle storage for personal or business use - for a single car or several large vehicles - an Access Self Storage centre provides the ideal secure vehicle storage facility.
- Fully secured, fenced and gated compounds
- 24 hour CCTV monitoring
Having your vehicle in storage doesn't mean it's out of reach. Our storage centres allow access 7 days a week, with many offering round-the-clock access using a unique PIN code.
As with all our services, Access offer flexible terms: rent vehicle storage space from just 7 days to as long as you like.
We offer low rates and flexible payment options, and all we ask is that your vehicle is taxed and insured.
So whether you need a safe haven for a classic car or a secure base for commercial vehicles, make Access your next stop. Call us now for a quote on 0800 731 5364.
London - North of the river
London - South of the river
South and the South East
North and the Midlands
We aim to give you the best advice, value, and service possible. We believe in treating you fairly, in giving you choice and dealing with you in a very open and transparent way, so Our Promise is:
- We won't charge you for extended or 24 hour access - at Access Self Storage it’s free, where available
- We won't add an administration fee or any other charges that you weren't expecting when you move in
- We won't insist you buy our padlocks or insurance, but you can if you choose to
- We won't pretend 4 weeks is a month - at Access Self Storage you are billed on the same basis that you are quoted, which is a full calendar month. So you pay exactly what you expect
- We won't make you pay a deposit on all payment plans
- We won't send you to our competitors to get a quote for us to beat under the claim of a ‘lowest price guarantee’. We’ll give you the best price the first time you ask. If you do manage to find a better offer for a comparable service, let us know, as we won't be beaten on value
We are so confident in our service that we offer this guarantee: If we don’t deliver on Our Promise, let us know within a week of moving in, and if we can’t resolve it we will give you your first month’s rental free.
What is your vehicle storage facility like?
Our vehicle storage areas are very similar to an outdoor car park. You will be given a designated space, which will be exclusively yours for the duration of the storage contract.
Can I store my vehicle inside?
Some stores offer drive-up units in which you can store a vehicle. You must drain the petrol tank of fuel in order to avoid risk to other customers.
Is insurance required?
Your vehicle must have valid tax and insurance in order to be stored in our outdoor spaces. However, unlike goods stored in a self storage unit, you are not required to take out storage insurance.
What is the minimum vehicle storage period?
You can store from a minimum of 7 days.
Will my vehicles be secure?
Yes. Our facilities are protected by 24 hour CCTV monitoring. They are also fenced and only accessible using a PIN code at the security gate.
Do I have to sign a contract?
You will need to sign a Vehicle Storage Agreement before you move in, and will be issued with full terms and conditions of storage. Our staff will explain these to you and answer any questions you may have.
Can I start storing my vehicle today?
Yes you can. A team member will help you complete the rental agreement and you will need to show suitable proof of identity (a passport), proof of address (a recent utility bill), the tax disc, insurance certificate, and a means of payment other than cash. You can then start storing your vehicle straight away.
As well as self storage, Access provides a complete service package for small businesses and start-ups, and can help you make savings on operating costs by allowing you to work flexibly.
Mailboxes and mailing address
Our mailbox service gives you a choice of credible business addresses and the knowledge that your mail is being stored securely, whilst allowing you to work from home or abroad. We also offer:
- mail forwarding within the UK and internationally
- mail checking, so you can confirm you have mail before you come to collect it
- package and registered post acceptance, so you don’t waste time waiting for deliveries
- free secure holding of larger packages for 24 hours
DHL Service Point
If you regularly require courier services our DHL Service Points allows you to maximise your time by arranging deliveries whilst you visit your mailbox or storage unit.
Our phone answering service will give you the confidence that important business calls are answered even when you’re unavailable. We offer a variety of options to ensure the service meets your exact needs including:
- a 24 hour answering option
- message-taking or voice mail box
- a dedicated team
- virtual telephone numbers
See how beneficial our phone answering service can be to your business with a free week’s trial - call us now on 0800 731 6026.
Access Offices are a cost effective approach to your office space requirements. Our range of units can be rented from a minimum of 1 month, with business rates, heating, lighting and service charges all included in the rental. Click here for more information.
Our IP Telephony service allows you to use the internet for calls rather than a standard telephone line, which results in cheaper call costs. You can make and receive calls wherever you have an internet connection and our packages include both UK and international calls.
If your business retains significant volumes of data and records, our North London-based document management facility provides a cost effective and convenient professional archiving facility with reception and dispatch service.